Pages

Monday, April 25, 2011

It happens



I got home from college for Spring Break a bit early on a Friday. My folks did not expect me until later so they were both out. It was nice…I came home, opened the door and all was quiet. I had the place to myself. That is…until I went upstairs. My 18yo sister Kelly was napping in her room in nothing but a t-shirt. I was kind of stunned by the sight. She had developed early and it was interesting to see her new womanhood on the little tomboy body she had. Her tits really became big since I left for school. My cock started to stir…
I shook my head and kept on walking. What am I, nuts? I had already had plenty of women in my college life…some quite experienced, others not so much. But that was a whole lot different than doing my teen sister!
During the week, I kept sneaking peeks at her, watching her gorgeous new chest bounce up and down. One time she bent over so far, I could see right down her shirt and the precious mounds in her bra. My cock stirred again. I even picked up one of her bras from the laundry...she was at 36D already!
Fast forward to that summer. One Saturday, I found myself home alone with her. My parents and siblings were going to be out for most of the day. Kelly was showering and I moved upstairs, just outside the door. I heard the water turn off. I slowly removed the letter opener in my pocket. I had learned long ago how to jimmy open the locks in my parents old house. This door would soon fly open and my naked sister would be standing there. The anticipation of this was making me quite hard.
With a quick motion, I got the lock undone and opened the door. There she was in all her naked glory. Her tits were even better than I thought…so high and firm with huge pink areolas and large nipples. Her ass started to fill out nicely, too, with a womanly curve. "What the hell are you doing? Get out, Tom!!" she yelled, as she tried quickly to hide herself behind a towel.
"Kelly…scream all you want. No one is around to hear you. I just wanted to see that gorgeous body of yours."
I moved quickly to her and pinned her against the vanity, stripping the towel down. My hands moved up to her breasts and got a hold of the lovely flesh.
"Tom! My god…please stop!"
I pressed my body into hers. She struggled but could not get anywhere. I then wrapped my arms around her pinning her arms. I picked her up and moved her quickly across the hallway to my room and threw her down on her bed. I quickly got on top of her and pinned her arms with my knees.
"Tom, please…no…"
I reached back and started to finger her pussy.
"Oh my god…Tom…what are you doing?"
"You like it Kelly?"
"No, Tom…please stop…"
"No way, baby…I need this hot bod on me."
I noticed as I started working my finger in and out of her, she was becoming wet, even with all the squirming. I was rock hard.
"Oh god…Tom…stop…oh jesus…whats happening?"
Her body started to spasm with an orgasm, her hot teen tits shaking with each one.
"OH MY GOD…TOM…"
I kept fingering her with my left hand while I worked my belt and zipper with my right. I got my pants down far enough as my cock sprang out at her face. I moved my left knee so her right arm could get free. As soon as I did, Kelly reached out and grabbed my shaft, shoving it into her mouth, moaning as another wave of cum overtook her. Her hips were grinding on my hand and she was moaning louder and louder. Her eyes were closed but she was sucking me like there was no tomorrow. I quickly got my shirt off and I moved my other knee so both her arms could be free. Her left and moved up and pushed my ass towards her, trying to take in even more of my cock. I moved both hands on to those fabulous teen tits and groped them hard.
I quickly moved off of her on to the floor to get my pants off. As I did, I bent over to lick her wet and waiting pussy. The smell was divine and the flesh so soft and supple. No girl in college could ever compare to this. Her new teen pubic hair felt like soft mink fur…just exquisite. I went to town on her soft pussy lips and clit with my tongue…expertly sucking and licking all the right spots. Kelly arched her back as another wave of cum overcame her. My college experience was paying off well as this little girl was awash in wave after wave of sexual ecstasy. I doubt she could even tell you where she was at that point!


"Oh yes…Tom…don"t stop…its so good…" she gasped between breaths.
After about five more minutes of devouring her gorgeous teen snatch, and maybe two or three more screaming orgasms…I stood up. I grabbed her cute little hips and pulled her towards the end of the bed. My cock was hovering over her wet mound.
"You ready, baby?"
"Tom…what are you going to do?"
I moved my cock head against her young pussy lips, moving it up and down.
"Tom…oh my…are you going to…"
She couldn"t finish her sentence. I plunged my hard cock into her mound and she gasped and screamed in ecstasy. She gripped the sheets and wrapped her little legs around me. I was in a lust fever like never before and started pounding her tight little twat. I grabbed on to her gorgeous tits and kept slamming into her.
"GO FASTER, TOM! YES, YES, YES!!!"
My cock was like a piston now. I was in a zone I had never been before. No chick from college was ever like this. I don"t know if it was the forbidden nature of it all or if it was just that Kelly was so fucking hot, but I didn"t care. I was in complete heaven and never wanted it to stop. By the way Kelly was reacting, neither did she. But I had one more surprise for her.
My buddy at school had told me of this one chick he was with who had taken it up the ass, and I wanted that, but never found anyone willing. Since I was taking my little hot sister fuckslut, I figured now was the time. On the heels of another of her orgasms, I pulled out…my cock glistening with her teen juice. I leaned forward and pinned her legs back, raising her ass into the air. Kelly said nothing, as she must have figured I was going back into her cunt. I worked her clit with my hand as I pressed the head of my cock against her small little asshole.
"No, Tom…higher up…"
"Um, no…I think I"ll stay right there, Kelly."
Her eyes got very wide then rolled back into her head and she gasped loudly as I pressed into her ass slowly. The tightness around my shaft was indescribable. I slowly pressed forward as Kelly tried to push away from me. I had her pinned good and all she could do now was take my rock hard cock into her anal canal. All she could do was moan loudly as I let my rod slide into her little tight cheeks.
"ooooo, yeah, baby…take that cock into your ass…all the way in", I whispered in her ear as I buried my dick completely into her ass, my balls resting on her ass crack now.
"mmmm-hmmmmm....ooooooooh!!!" she moaned.
I shoved my tongue into her mouth. We French kissed each other for what seemed like forever. Her arms wrapped around me and her tongue moved at a rapid pace in my mouth. I started moving my shaft in and out of her now as we kept kissing.
I moved back to a standing position. I just had to watch my cock buried in her tight ass and the sight of it started my load to rise even faster.
"OH JESUS…TOM…FUCK ME!!"
Kelly"s response was like a green light at a drag race. I started pounding her little ass with my huge cock. She started screaming loudly, in sort of a half-protest, half ecstasy moment. I didn"t care. I jammed two fingers into her pussy as I fucked her ass and gave her a good double-penetration. I was on a sexual high of something I had never experienced and I wanted to use her like a sexual slave to the glory of my cock.
"Oh yeah…you little fuck slut…you love it in your ass, don"t you?"
"OH FUCK YES!! Give it to me!! Oh Tom…GIVE IT TO ME!!"
"OH FUCK…OH GOD YEAH…KELLY, I"M GOING TO CUM IN YOUR ASS!!"


The sight of it all…the feeling of her gorgeous ass around my shaft…her huge teen tits shaking violently as I pounded her…it brought me to the best orgasm of my life. I shot stream after stream of hot jizz into her tight little butt. I collapsed on her. We were both completely spent. I kissed her long and hard. Her sexual awakening was because of me and I loved every moment of it..

No comments:

Post a Comment