Pages

Wednesday, April 27, 2011

First time sex with Aunt


FIRST EXPERIENCE WITH AUNT This is a true story of my first sex with my beautiful aunt. We were not very frank with each other because we meet only 2-3 times per year only on occasions. While I was of 21 she came to my house with her husband. She was wearing a green sari in which she looked gorgeous as she was sweating lot. First, they both went into the bedroom for rest. Her luggage was outside. So , after half an hour I took the luggage to their room. Door was open and I forgot to knock the door. As I entered in the room I saw her without sari & blouse. She was wearing only a Bra but I don`t know whether she was wearing her peticot or not because she was having her blanket. Her husband was wearing only boxers. I was not wearing underwear and so my dick erected. I was wearing pyjama and shirt . Her husband went to the toilet and took about 10 min inside. My dick`s shape was clearly visible outside from pyjama. I noticed her seeing my dick but I was`nt feeling any shame that time. She said me to come and have some chit-cat. I kept the luggage in the room and lied on the bed. We talked a lot but my dick was erected so she many time used to see at that only. We first talked about new things we bought then she started to talk about my childhood. She said that she used to clean my ........... change my clothes and other nude talks were started. I was smiling at that time. She asked me if I`m feeling shame. At that time Her husband came and I left the room. Then they came for lunch. Her husband told that he going for sleep as he was very tired. She also said the same thing. There was nobody else inthe house at that time.Her husband first went into the bedroom while she was having water. I asked her if she would like to see my PSP which I bought a week ago and other things too. She liked novel so I asked her if she like to read novels.She said that she is coming to my bedroom and told me to go to my bedroom. She came to my bedroom after 5 min. I showed my new things She asked for novels, I said that the key of cupboard in which it is kept is with mumma. She then lied on the bed. We again started talking my chidhood. She always come to one point only which is about my nudity. I then said that I remember one thing . She asked WHAT? She herself said that she will take it lightly. I said then "I have also seen your breast and do you remember when I went inside your peticot in my childhood". She said that you r very bad. I and she too smiled. I was seeing that she is comig in a sex mood. I then asked her that why is she looking at my penis from that time. (I thought that she will be angry) But that not happened. She catched my dick and said that she wanna see it again. She was holding it very tightly that it was paining. She was rubbing it with her hand. I then said I too will see your........................... She then opened my pyjama and started to rub it with her hand. I then took out her sari and stared to open her blouse. She was smiling . Fianlly I slowly took out her all clothes and she too. I kissed her on boobs and also on her body from top to bottom . I put my finger inside her vagina. She then said that it is not to be done with finger but with enis. I was very excited. White liquid was coming from inside her clitoris. I put my penis inside her vagina and lasted for almost 15 min. I was really tired. But she was normal . Then she put my dick into her mouth and started to suck my penis. I was enjoying too much. I put my mouth on her boobs and started to drink milk. She asked whether itis tasty . I replied "THE BEST ONE". She smiled. We had almost done all that . I asked her to sleep with my at night and she agreed. We both slept nude at night and whenever she comes our home I do sex with her. THIS WAS MY FIRST EXPERIENCE AND I HAD ALMOS DONE 14 TIMES SEX WITH HER.

No comments:

Post a Comment